Job Description: Receptionist, Dublin
This is a permanent position based at our Citywest, Dublin HQ.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the front reception
- Answering and screening calls, taking messages and passing onto relevant parties.
- Meeting and greeting clients, colleagues
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Communicating with our Cork, Galway and Belfast offices.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Collaborate with all internal support functions- Purchasing, Sales, Finance and Logistics
- Supporting senior management as needed.
- Calendaring, coordination and schedule management.
- Perform clerical functions such as typing, filing, scanning, and travel arrangements.
- Strong follow through on Administrative tasks.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Administration experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate well, be highly organised, detail oriented, resourceful and dependable
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks, be resourceful and proactive when necessary
- Must be able to successfully work both collaboratively and independently.