Today the demand on the network is growing exponentially. There are more users, devices and systems relying on the network for critical business services. With increasing demand comes increasing complexity and operational costs. PlanNet21 enterprise networks are powered by automation and intent based systems to help address this. Our Intent based networks help align digital goals to network results and can improve network insights, availability and agility. PlanNet21 Enterprise Networks solutions help you accelerate innovation, reduce cost and complexity, and enhance security and benefits from mobility.
Enterprise Network Solutions
- Cisco DNA automation and assurance are built on a software-defined networking (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless availability of the cloud.
- Most Cisco routers, switches and wireless systems shipping today support Cisco DNA.
- DNA understands the performance needs of all your applications and services and continuously adapts end-to-end to achieve the required service quality.
- Legacy perimeter-based security is replaced with network-embedded, context-based security that reaches from the cloud to the enterprise edge.
- Design, provision, enable policy and assure network services through centralized management with Cisco DNA Center.
- With Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) you can provide access to any application–without compromising on security–while gaining awareness of what is hitting your network.
- Reduce the risks caused by fragmented security, by centralising it.
- Easily design, provision, apply policy, and assure network services with full visibility across the entire network.
- SD-Access simplifies delivery of consistent, highly secure, identity-based policy for users and devices across wired and wireless networks.
- Cisco’s switches, access points, and routers are the foundation of the SD-Access fabric. Through this fabric provisioning and policy application is greatly simplified.
- Open APIs allow you to programmatically integrate other elements of your systems with SD-Access.
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) allows you to to do more, with less infrastructure. Its many benefits include:
- Dynamic data-traffic optimisation for public cloud and SaaS services.
- Much faster SaaS response times.
- Reduce WAN costs by mixing MPLS with low cost broadband & LTE.
- Centralised WAN and app management.
- Reduce outages with intelligent use of multiple links, and failover.
- Improve security with WAN segmentation and granular policies.
- Implement changes faster, with simplified change-control.
- Troubleshoot & forecast faster, with advanced analytics.
Cisco DNA Analytics helps you automate managing your network performance, by simplifying it, giving you more visibility into network activity and giving you valuable insights you can act on. The highlights include:
- Single centralised UI allows fast, comprehensive troubleshooting.
- Activity data collection for all corners of your network.
- Intelligent pinpointing of problem sources, and recommended solutions.
- Early warning on performance issues, from activity trend analysis.
- Planning and modelling tools, to accelerate change management.